What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes has charged me twice for 4 recent purchases

ipad987

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How do I contact them to reimburse me the extra charge?

There is 'report a problem' link in the receipt you get in the email, but that's if there was a problem with the download itself.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Call the toll-free Apple support line with your transaction reference number and you will be given a refund as a credit to your iTunes account.

Tim

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are numerous reports of that happening once in a while. Often the charges are reversed within 24 to 48 hours without any action being taken. Let us know how it goes!

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, happend for the first time to me this week. I would not have believed it normally.

For me it seems to be Newsstand / Subscription based. I bought subscriptions to 3 magazines, but was also charged full price for every issue I downloaded. Apple refunded all purchases without question, which was nice, but kind of indicates they know there is a problem :)

Most reactions

Latest posts