What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes Extras coming to iOS 8

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Looking forward to that Scifan! I hope that my iPad 2 will be able to take in this next update, otherwise, this mouse is getting a new iPad! :)

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Cool, looking forward to this, I have purchased a few movies through iTunes and never got around to watching the extra content because I rarely open iTunes on my computer. Also, hoping my iPad 3 can handle the update it's been noticeably more sluggish with iOS 7.

OP
scifan57

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The old iTunes extras available on your Mac or PC when you purchased a movie with iTunes extras were actually downloaded to your computer and could be watched anytime, with or without an Internet connection. The new iTunes extras that appeared with the iTunes 11.3 update are streamed content that requires an Internet connection to view. The old, downloadable iTunes extras are no longer available in iTunes 11.3.

Most reactions

Latest posts