What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Itunes error 3194 restore 4.3.3 on ipad 2

Winam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.rene-photography.de
Hey folks
Got a big problem. My ipad 2 dosn't get any data ip anymore. Therefore apple told me to restore it. I need ios 4.3.3 because i want to use sbsettings and edit games with hacks to enable features.

So i downloaded the ipsw-file and used the shift-key to install it. After startet the restore progress i get the error 3194.

So what can i do to restore my ipad 2?

Thanks winam

Sent from my iPad or IPhone using Tapatalk

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You need to follow this tutuorial - http://www.ipadforums.net/jailbreak...-your-ipad-using-tinyumbrella-shsh-blobs.html

Follow it exactly as each step is important to avoid the errors you are talking about. You will only be able to restore 4.3.3 if TinyUmbrella (used in the tutorial) discovers you have 4.3.3 blobs saved. If it does not show 4.3.3 in the list of saved blobs before you prepare to restore then you are out of luck. But give the tutorial a try and see how you get on...

OP
W

Winam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.rene-photography.de
tried it and it seems to work. but than i get the error 1013.

Than i realized i forgot to start the server, but it won't work. can click the button as often as i want and nothing happens

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
tried it and it seems to work. but than i get the error 1013.

Than i realized i forgot to start the server, but it won't work. can click the button as often as i want and nothing happens

So you can't start the tss server? Once starting tss server then open iTunes and start the shift+restore process...

Last edited:

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Winam said:
Didn't worked, so i had to restore the official way. 

Sent from my iPad or IPhone using Tapatalk

Too bad...did you get an error when starting the TSS server?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If the server won't start that indicates that something is either blocking port 80 on your PC or your hosts file is locked for editing, possibly by anti-virus or malware protection, or perhaps just by the OS. Are you on Vista per-chance?

Most reactions

Latest posts