What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Itunes downloads missing

Mrsmaddog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have had my iPad since July. Love it, no problems.
So, now 2 songs I have downloaded (purchased) from iTunes (on the iPad) have disappeared. They are not in my iPad's iPod, nowhere. Apple resent one to me, and it showed as being downloaded, but it is still not there. This happened after the upgrade to 4.2. I am wondering if this is some glitch from upgrading to 4.2. I am not going to buy music on my computer, then add it to the iPad, when I have iTunes already!
Is it just me?

Thanks,
Carol

Vatsl0x

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same here, only it's about video podcasts. Certain podcasts download and show up, but some of em finish downloading and never show up in the Videos app. Weird....

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It hasn't happened since the "golden" release of 4.2.1, but a couple of times during the betas I had to reboot my iPad AND sync to get all my "stuff" to show up on my iPad.

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Shows that our stuff isn't really our stuff. We just rent it for the duration of the rest of our lives or as long as we can, whatever corporations decide that goes first...:p

Most reactions

Latest posts