What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ITunes download on to laptop with Windows 7

Aardvark13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help please - I have just renewed my laptop for one with Windows 7 and am having difficulty downloading iTunes on to it. With my previous laptop which had Vista, it was no problem!
Am I doing something wrong?

Help and advice will be gratefully received.

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So is the issue "downloading" it or actually "installing" it? Check to see if the PC is running 32 bit or 64 bit as you will need the correct version of iTunes for the OS. Most Windows 7 machines I've used are running 64 bit.

OP
A

Aardvark13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for your interest. Downloading is the problem for a start - I am assuming it will instal once I get that far.
My Windows7 is definitely 64bit.

OP
A

Aardvark13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you again dhewson777. I'm not sure what has changed but I tried again this afternoon and iTunes downloaded and installed straight away, without any problem. I cannot think of or see anything different in what I did! I did an immediate synch with my iPad and that happened successfully.

Thank you again for taking the trouble to try and help.

Most reactions

Latest posts