What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

itunes doesn't recognize ipad

kiarash123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi guyZ,recently i reset my ipad an when i turn on again,the apple logo appears and nothing more.i thing there is no version on my ipad.i connect it to camputer to restore but itunes doesn't recognize and pc also.i dont know what to do,how can i install a version o my ipad.i have firmware 3.2
plz heeeeeeelp,im getting crazy

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Turn it off, connect it to the computer and open itunes.

Turn ipad on while holding the home button until itunes detects it.

OP
K

kiarash123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
still nothing,when i turn off and connect to pc.it turns on with out any touch or doing

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When Mike advised "turn it off"

still nothing,when i turn off and connect to pc.it turns on with out any touch or doing

He meant you have to hold down the sleep button until red slide bar appears on the screen, slide the red bar to off and wahla, your iPad is truly off.

Simply pressing the button puts your iPad to sleep.

Kameoj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
itunes on mac doesnt see my ipad2

hie there, i had this problem as well when i got my ipad 2.
solution: i updated my mac with the latest updates, after that I had no problems connecting my ipad2 via itunes on my mac.....hope this helps.

Most reactions

Latest posts