What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Itunes detecting Ipad 2 but cant do anything

ravenkai

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi to all...

im having a problem with my Itunes, it shows my that my Ipad is connected but I cant do anything with it....it just says "Ipad"
no Music,Summary,Apps,everything that you normally see. The Ipad works fine i just cant get it to work with itunes
I really need help with this since all my files are backed up but I cant use them since I cant access the ipad on Itunes

off the topic I have another question.....

whenever it seems that whenever I go to the iTunes Store on my laptop nothing happens....as in its just blank I try to type in the "search Itunes" nothing happens
what can I do to fix this cuz Its really frustrating(for me anyway) to download using the wifi

btw my Itunes ver is the latest and my Ipad is 5.1

britpoper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you used windows or mac for the laptop/pc that you used to connect the iPad with iTunes??

OP
R

ravenkai

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i used windows....

this happened after I updated my Ipad to 5.1

britpoper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try to reinstall the iTunes (uninstall, and then install again).
I also already using iOS 5.1 and never had any problem with iTunes synchronization.

Most reactions

Latest posts