What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Itunes complicated (Help?)

oouell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was not loving Itunes a lot, but the last version, Itunes 11.1.2 or sometning like that!

Terrible

I am reinstalling right now. On win 7
Was wondering , would it be better on win 8?
I am a little afraid to use win 8, i just begun....

Thanks if you can help.

Was reading help for itunes, but i could not see the things they were talking
About....
Odette

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, oouell. I took the liberty of moving your post from the "what are you doing now?" thread to the iPad Help section. I saw you have an issue with iTunes and I didn't want it to get lost in the general chatter.

So, you say you are (were?) having issues with the latest iTunes update. Could you give more specifics on what the issue(s) were? Maybe we can help or give assistance if you are not finished downgrading to a different version.

Marilyn

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iTunes 11.1 is quite buggy and has lots of room for improvement, particularly for Windows as Windows versions of iTunes are Mac "ports" essentially as iTunes was originally a Mac version of WMP (Windows Media Player), so you'll expect more conflicts on Windows than on OS X. Upgrading or downgrading your computer OS would not affect functionality, but downgrading/upgrading to another version of iTunes might resolve your issue.

If you're not using iOS 7 at the moment, you can stick with iTunes 11.0.5. It's not mandatory that you upgrade. If you're currently using iOS 7, then see if the initial public release of iTunes 11.1.1 has the same issue you're experiencing on the latest version of iTunes

Most reactions