1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Itunes complicated (Help?)

Discussion in 'iTunes Forum' started by oouell, Oct 26, 2013.

1. oouell

oouell iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was not loving Itunes a lot, but the last version, Itunes 11.1.2 or sometning like that!

Terrible

I am reinstalling right now. On win 7
    Was wondering , would it be better on win 8?
    I am a little afraid to use win 8, i just begun....

Thanks if you can help.

Was reading help for itunes, but i could not see the things they were talking
    About....
    Odette
  2. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,729 / 0
    Hi, oouell. I took the liberty of moving your post from the "what are you doing now?" thread to the iPad Help section. I saw you have an issue with iTunes and I didn't want it to get lost in the general chatter.

So, you say you are (were?) having issues with the latest iTunes update. Could you give more specifics on what the issue(s) were? Maybe we can help or give assistance if you are not finished downgrading to a different version.

Marilyn
  3. willerz2

willerz2 iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +226 / 0
    iTunes 11.1 is quite buggy and has lots of room for improvement, particularly for Windows as Windows versions of iTunes are Mac "ports" essentially as iTunes was originally a Mac version of WMP (Windows Media Player), so you'll expect more conflicts on Windows than on OS X. Upgrading or downgrading your computer OS would not affect functionality, but downgrading/upgrading to another version of iTunes might resolve your issue.

If you're not using iOS 7 at the moment, you can stick with iTunes 11.0.5. It's not mandatory that you upgrade. If you're currently using iOS 7, then see if the initial public release of iTunes 11.1.1 has the same issue you're experiencing on the latest version of iTunes