What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes can not sync with my iPad app

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenweilin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad 3 is jailbroken with redsnow. After jailbroken and added some package from cydia, I can add applications downloaded via pc.
After that, I installed Installous from cydia and downloaded some applications from a piracy-enabling tweak. Now my i Tunes can not sync with my iPad apps. When iTunes syncing with my iPad, the process suddenly stopped when determining the apps in iPad with no error message...
I have tried so many times and already sync via another computer, but it's still can't sync.
Fyi, videos, musics, and photos sync well...only app can not sync

Is there anyone having the same trouble? is there any clue to fix this ? thank you very much

Last edited by a moderator:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh. My. GOODNESS! You installed a piracy-enabling tweak so you can be a thief and steal apps. And, now you are having troubles?! Shocker!

This forum does not condone piracy or any discussion thereof. As a result of that policy, we don't help pirates. Not only is piracy and the discussion of piracy-enabling tweaks, repos and such, against our rules - it's illegal! Don't be a pirate!

So, let me give you one piece of advice (the "clue" for fixing your iPad that you need): Take that piracy crap off your iPad and buy your apps like honest people do and I can guarantee you that your iPad will work fine with iTunes.

Oh, and another piece of advice - read our rules in their entirety before posting again. They are here for your convenience: http://www.ipadforums.net/misc.php?do=showrules

This thread is closed.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts