What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes asked me to agree to t&c's every time

lizzieh

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Suddenly, iTunes is asking me to agree to the T&C's everytime I start the programme. It wouldnt recognise me or my ipad or iphone.

I had to re-register before I could sync both.

All was ok but today I went again to sync and its asking againd for my agreement and its only showing 4 apps, when I have 100's.

Whats gone wrong? Any ideas gratefully received.

PC is running Win 7.

Ipad 3

Iphone 4s

Thanks.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Sounds like you registered with a new Apple ID. You apps and other iTunes content are all linked to your Apple ID. Try signing back in with the old ID.

OP
lizzieh

lizzieh

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sounds like you registered with a new Apple ID. You apps and other iTunes content are all linked to your Apple ID. Try signing back in with the old ID.

I am signing in with old ID as I never signed in with any other.

Sent from my iPad 3 using iPF

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
T&c have changed not long ago. I also had to agree more than once, before it stopped asking me.

I didn't have the problem with the apps. Perhaps a reset will help? (Home and power button)

OP
lizzieh

lizzieh

iPF Novice
Reaction score
T&c have changed not long ago. I also had to agree more than once, before it stopped asking me.

I didn't have the problem with the apps. Perhaps a reset will help? (Home and power button)

A reset? The apps are on my iPad and iPhone, just not on iTunes when I sign in and try to sync.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
A reset? The apps are on my iPad and iPhone, just not on iTunes when I sign in and try to sync.

Sorry, I should read more thoroughly. I thought you were referring to iTunes on your iDevices.

I used iTunes (computer) yesterday, and there was an update. Do you have the latest version installed?

Last edited:
OP
lizzieh

lizzieh

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sorry, I should read more thoroughly. I thought you were referring to iTunes on your iDevices.

I used iTunes (computer) yesterday, and there was an update. Do you have the latest version installed?

No probs :) I have the latest version installed.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
There were issues that affected App Store, Mac App Store, iTunes Store, iBookstore, iTunes in the Cloud, iTunes Match, and Backup early in August. One of the resulting problems was what you're experiencing now.
An update was released two weeks ago. There shouldn't be any problems now.

You could report your issue to Apple. Here's the link: http://www.apple.com/support/contact/

Last edited:
OP
lizzieh

lizzieh

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There were issues that affected App Store, Mac App Store, iTunes Store, iBookstore, iTunes in the Cloud, iTunes Match, and Backup early in August. One of the resulting problems was what you're experiencing now.
An update was released two weeks ago. There shouldn't be any problems now.

You could report your issue to Apple. Here's the link: http://www.apple.com/support/contact/

Thanks for this.

I still don't see the apps.

I have contacted them but so far they haven't answered my querying :(

Most reactions

Latest posts