What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes Announcement Scheduled for Tomorrow

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now it looks like we will have to wait until Wednesday to find out what the big secret is. I just looked at the Apple website at 4:00am and it still says TOMORROW is just another day. That you'll never forget.

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would have thought that if The Beatles were the big announcement of today the marketing Genius of Apple would have used "Tomorrow is "A day in a Life"" instead of that "Tomorrow is just another day"...

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
"another day" is a song recorded by paul mccartney, when he was with the beatles, so I expect its that, and there I was getting excited thinking it was going to be a game changer!

OP
NumbLock

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If they're going to try to spin the fact that I can now buy "Yellow Submarine" on iTunes as some kind of major event, I'm going to stage a revolt.

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If it is the beatles it's the last time I get suckered by any Apple hype again. That is nuts.

MSaxatilus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Uggh. How dissappointing. Most overrated band in history.

Who's still buying Beatle's music?

Blach.

MSax

Most reactions

Latest posts