What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Itunes and the App Store are not working.Help Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lixox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Guys

Everytime i want to start the itunes or app store.I only get a white window showen.At the botton i can see the highlights,top charts,genius and so on.But it wont open or connect to the store or itunes.I tried reboot and reseting my ipad but nothing worked.Anyone got a suggestion?

superhoops

iPF Novice
Reaction score
lixox said:
Hi Guys

Everytime i want to start the itunes or app store.I only get a white window showen.At the botton i can see the highlights,top charts,genius and so on.But it wont open or connect to the store or itunes.I tried reboot and reseting my ipad but nothing worked.Anyone got a suggestion?

Yes, me too. To be honest I have found the app store frustratingly slow , almost unusable since the ios 6 update. I hardly ever bother with it anymore as it is too hard to use

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts