What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ITunes 64

BobHelms

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone know of any issues with ITunes 64. Tried a search on this but it didn't like my "64" in the search field. Future user, IPad 2 WiFi, Windows 7 Pro-64. TIA for any help.
Bob Helms

b00bie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well not everyone is " crazy" about iTunes but I run the 64 bit version on my Windows system and there are no real issues it performs as well as the 32 bit one, just a little faster :)

OP
B

BobHelms

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well since you brought it up I'm not "crazy" about ITunes either, I'm a Media Monkey bigot. However, how does one deal with provisioning the Ipad2 without ITunes? Thanks.
Bob Helms

b00bie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Currently there is no way to setup and sync an iPad without iTunes, but IOS5 will change that. As far as being able to use Media Monkey as a streaming host that is not currently possible, you will need iTunes for that. I am also a big MM fan but right now all of your library content is associated with your iTunes account and any Apple device you want to use to play/show media has to be linked to that account.

OP
B

BobHelms

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ever hear of MonkeyTunes? Uses an iOS device to remote control MediaMonkey as the streaming device. Checkout Melloware.com.

Had not heard about the iOS 5 syncing capability.

Bob Helms

Most reactions

Latest posts