What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Itunes 11 beta

Aaron stone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys I want to know when will the iTunes 11 beta arrive or if it already arrived plz gimme the link and I want it for a iPad

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Aaron stone said:
Hi guys I want to know when will the iTunes 11 beta arrive or if it already arrived plz gimme the link and I want it for a iPad

The final release version of iTunes 11 has already been released, just go to iTunes on your computer and click on the update button.
It is against iPF rules to post links to beta versions of software, such as iTunes 11. I recommend you go to iTunes and download the final release version that was released yesterday.

Here's the rule about beta software.
8.1. Links to upgrades for BETA software will be deleted. User will receive one warning. A second warning will result in a suspension of your account.

Last edited:
OP
Aaron stone

Aaron stone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Actually myPC is broke so wt can I do?

Help me scifan

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Aaron stone said:
Actually myPC is broke so wt can I do?

Help me scifan

Wait until your PC is fixed or replaced before downloading iTunes 11.

OP
Aaron stone

Aaron stone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Which version of iTunes will I have in myiPad nw?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Aaron stone said:
Which version of iTunes will I have in myiPad nw?

iTunes 11 is what installs on your laptop or PC, not on your iPad. iTunes on your iPad is updated if necessary, during an iOS upgrade and doesn't have it's own version number.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
This time, iTunes is finally redesigned. It'll take some time to get used to it. The strong borders are removed, so it looks a bit confusing.

If you miss the old look, go to the View menu and choose to Show the Status Bar and Side Bar.

I'm leaving these off for now, giving myself time to adjust to the new controls before deciding which I prefer for the long term.

Most reactions

Latest posts