1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iTunes 10.2.1 Upgrade Wont See iPad

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by Twism86, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Twism86

Twism86 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Everyone,

I run Win7 for my iTunes and i recently upgraded to 10.2.1 (the newest). Now it takes forever to start up, i just get that spinning circle for a few mins, and when i tried to connect my new iPad its wouldnt recognize it. My computer sees it so i know the USB works. It also freezes iTunes for a few minutes or until its unplugged. My iPhone also creates the same problem.

Any suggestions? Is there a way to go back to an older version? The one solution i tried was running the program in XP SP2 compatibility mode but no dice.....

Tom
  2. Mountainbikermark

Mountainbikermark iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    I was getting an error and tried download of iTunes again, problem gone

Support Our Troops!!
    This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from my Incpad
  3. Twism86

Twism86 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So reinstalling itunes wont delete everything I have backed up on my iPhone??? Its all my music im worried about because I have moved files and get the "!" next to some. I also done put my entire collection on my phone so it would be annoying to try and get the selected 8 gigs i want back. Will it come back exactly like i had it? What about apps and contacts?
  4. Twism86

Twism86 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks. I will try this today is i have time. I just want to avoid any headaches...... and with iTunes thats asking for a lot.
  5. Twism86

Twism86 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Any tips for removing itunes, such as what other stuff needs to be removed along with it?