1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iTune Match

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by johnnysquirrel, Oct 27, 2011.

1. johnnysquirrel

johnnysquirrel iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am curious as to how iTunes Match is going to work. I have an iPad 2 and I originally set it up on a PC computer on the east coast. I have since relocated to California during which time I updated to iOS5 at the local Apple Store. Due to the update, I lost all of my music and now I have the following questions:

If I subscribe to Match for the $25 per year, will I be able to have my family activate it that on the PC computer located on the east coast?
    On the east coast computer, iTunes is set up under the same Apple ID as my iPad.

Any info, suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated before I shell out $25 for something that may or may not work
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +120 / 0
    I linked this to the Help section, where I think you'll receive better attention.

Tim