its worth reading and learning of other people's problems, just in case

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by islandman, Mar 20, 2015.

1. islandman

islandman
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    I think it is good practice when we come to this forum, assuming an alert dosent take you to one of your own posts to read what someone has said, is to click on NEW POSTS a nd read the first half dozen or so, even if the title dosent take your fancy.

I base this on the fact that invariably someone has or is experiencing a problem, and whilst you may not be in a position to offer a solution, someone else in all probability will.

That being so, you are made aware of what could happen and hopefully something in the reply, might register, in which case should that same problem land with you, something at the back of your mind might trigger help. At least you could be reminded of something read here, and you could do a search.

2. Elizellen

Elizellen
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Good suggestion! :)
    I have found that a couple of times I have found the answer to my problem by reading about how someone else fixed it on the forum!

3. scifan57

scifan57
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    That's exactly why we recommend that members search the forum threads to see if their question has already been answered in a previous thread.

4. s2mikey

s2mikey
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Agreed. Plus, reading about other people problems diverts my attention away from my own so that's a good thing. :)

Yes though, makes for good reading.