It's what I believe is the reason.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Magnetic1, Feb 28, 2015.

1. Magnetic1

Magnetic1
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Typically it is random. I did however noticed the battery meter jumps around. Like it would go from 92% to 100% whenever I plugged into the charger. That's what gave me hints to when it is happening. So I try to not use the plugged in browsing method anymore.

Also my suspicion that this maybe a government employee misusing government resources came from the fact that I hate privacy violations. And it seems that everytime the NSA or home land security hits the news, I get these bad experiences as if I caused their troubles.

#21 Magnetic1, Jun 1, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
  2. Magnetic1

Magnetic1
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    You prolly know more about the technical aspects of the ios devices. I just assumed between qualcomm and broadcom, Apple chose one of them for the wireless networking devices. Anyway how did you figure out that someone other than qualcomm can do LTE viterbi decoding turbo code RF modem core?

#22 Magnetic1, Jun 1, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
  3. Ser Aphim

Ser Aphim
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Have you tried contacting apple support? Also how frequent did this happen to you?

I really doubt that what's happening to you is caused by your government. It looks like hardware problem or a corrupted software.

Oh my bad, I thought you were talking about the chipset.

4. skimonkey

skimonkey
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    I'm not sure where this conversation is going or if it has any solution or end. However, based on the last several responses-I am taking the executive decision to move this to the Off topic area.

Thank you for your understanding.

Ski ~ iPadforums Administrator.
    | iPhoneForums Moderator

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List