Its EZ from Sacramento

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by EZ-BAKED, Aug 7, 2010.

1. EZ-BAKED

EZ-BAKED iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good morning everyone EZ from Sacramento CA here. Been a member for a few weeks and been a stalker of the site for even longer. Today Should be the day I go pick up a :ipad-front: I called my local Apple store and they said they had what I wanted in stock so after work today I am going to be official . If anyone has any suggestions for me now is the time please and thank you.
  2. iPadCharlie

iPadCharlie iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Welcome to the forum!

My first suggestion, especially if you have never owned an 'iDevice" (iPod or iPhone) is to download and read the iPad User Guide. It is a free .pdf download on the website --

Apple - Support - Manuals

It is pretty big - 154 pages - so it will take a few minutes to download. It is also available as a free download from the iBook Store (once you download the free iBooks app). There is also an online version through a link conveniently appearing in the favorites of the Safari web browser app.

Enjoy!
  3. EZ-BAKED

EZ-BAKED iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you I will def check that out. I have owned about 5 IPods down threw the years and have always loved them I expect this will be no different.
  4. ivanmarkchang

ivanmarkchang iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    arden fair mall I'm guessing? that's where i picked mine up. anyhow, hope you're enjoying your new friend! i know I surely I am!
  5. EZ-BAKED

EZ-BAKED iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No I got it at the roseville galleria I live I fair oaks so that's the closer one for me but good guess that was where I was going to go till I found out the galleria had a apple store in it. The place was packed the had plenty ipads and was out of ther in less then ten Min. I must say only a hour on it but love it a ton this is the best thing since sliced bread.
  6. ivanmarkchang

ivanmarkchang iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well at least you have one!

i had to go 3 times to arden fair. roseville ran out too.

sacramento has some pretty decent 3g reception as far as i've experienced.