What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iteather app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theteflondon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello I'm new to this forum however I am a member of many different forums for many different reasons so I definitely searched for this issue before posting this question and found nothing with the same issue... I am currently running a jail broken gen 1 iPad 16gb wifi with 4.3.3 firmware, a friend of mine told me about tethering cell phone to iPad via Bluetooth with iteather from cydia. I found it on there I downloaded it started it up, it shows on the screen for like a milli second then turns off... Why isn't this app working for me are there any settings I need to change to make it work? Can anyone ease help me?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you rebooted since you installed it? And I have to ask, you are using the official paid version from the bigboss repo, right?
I don't use this at the moment because I have MyWi installed, but I do own it and it worked fine on my iPad for me...

OP
T

Theteflondon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't rebooted, im not sure of the version im using my friend searched and installed it, however i know i didnt pay for it so i doubt im using the version your talking about. What is mywi?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I haven't rebooted, im not sure of the version im using my friend searched and installed it, however i know i didnt pay for it so i doubt im using the version your talking about. What is mywi?

Well, if you didn't pay for it, your friend installed a cracked version. As in, he stole it (because it costs $5.00 USD on Cydia).

My advice to you is to purchase the app from the legal source on Cydia, Big Boss, after removing that stolen tweak from your iPad. I'd lay you even odds it'll work fine after that.

And that's all the free advice you're getting here. Regardless of who installed that tweak on your iPad, it's an unpaid for tweak - or piracy. We don't condone any discussion of piracy here, nor to we help those that pirate.

Thread closed.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts