iTakeNotes, the ultimate meeting note taking and report generating tool

Discussion in 'iPad App Announcements' started by davyan, Dec 11, 2012.

1. davyan

davyan iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    iTakeNotes is a business application designed for iPad.It helps iPad users become more efficient in their meetings and send qualitymeeting notes as soon as the meeting is over. Generating structured reports ina timely way helps users saving on average 50% of the time they spend writingmeeting reports.

With iTakeNotes you can:
    - Prepare the meeting elements : purpose, place, participants, agenda, location
    - Take notes easily in a structured manner according to the various steps ofyour agenda
    - Use the mic to capture what is said during the meeting and use it in editing
    - Take pictures (screens, paperboards, meeting speakers and participants) tocomplete your notes
    - Come back on the various meeting elements to complete your notes
    - Generate a structured TXT and / or PDF document in just a click and email itto the participants
    - Access back all your meetings on your iPad or your computer through iTunes.

Download on iTunes for only $2.99!

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/itakenotes-meeting-notes-reports/id567645467?mt=8
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2012
  2. KevinJS

KevinJS Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +864 / 0
    Looks very useful.

I've added the iTunes Store link for you.

Sent from my iPad using iPF
  3. LocalFiveOh

LocalFiveOh iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In this app can you use a stylus to write notes or are you limited to just typing notes? I really like the way that you can format the notes to send them to people involved. I am just also interested in being able to "write" notes.