What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It won't let me play online games through safari on my iPad

Rocky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Whenever I try to play a game online through safari on my iPad it won't run the game why won't it let me play games online through safari on my iPad ? Like when I go to sites like freeonlinegames.com it won't let me play any of the games why is that ?

colleeny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't been to that site but maybe it's because you need a flash player? And you can't download one to you iPad...

ctsluder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A little thing that your iPad does not have called "flash", is what I'm guessing is why.

OP
R

Rocky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you know of any game sites that don't require flash if so please list them.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Do a search for HTML5 Games on Google. Stick to those that say they are designed for mobile. Others will need a keyboard or mouse to play.

Here's one site to start with.

Mobile | HTML5games.com

I tried the first came, Lazors. It worked.

OP
R

Rocky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you know any other sites where I can play online games online with my iPad ?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Only found that site because you asked. I had a vauge memory of some HTML5 games being avalable. Do a search for "html5 games" and mobile. You have as much chance of finding them as I do.

You should also check out games in the App Store. Lots of them are free, and most will be sevaral cuts in quality above the average HTML5 game.

Most reactions