1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iStation Base (speaker dock)

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by Quicksilver71, May 9, 2011.

1. Quicksilver71

Quicksilver71 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just thought you might be interested in this accessory which I recently bought on eBay. The reason I bought it was that I no longer have an iPhone or iPod so I thought it would be good to use my iPad as a music player when I'm at home.

I am very pleased with this so far. When you first use it, it asks you to install an app which is free. This gives you a special iPod screen and some other stuff for viewing photos and weather stuff, but really it doesn't add a lot. The sound quality is good and is a lot louder than the built in speakers. Also it comes with a little remote control so you don't have to keep touching the screen to change track or volume. This is great if you want to listen to music whilst cooking (which I do a lot).

It cost £60, and all in all I'm pretty pleased with it.