What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Issues with safari in iPad2

svsukumar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In my iPad2, the default setting for disabling pop ups is Off. I am not able to turn this ON as the setting does allow the same( basically this feature is dysfunctional) . Any help as to how to activate pop ups?

OP
S

svsukumar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry , actually this feature is always On , meaning that the sarcasm does not allow any pop up. Since this line appears in grey color I am not able to turn this ON.
Please help

Ediarra

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Issues to open Yahoo mail on safari

Hi to those have problem to access to their Yahoo mail on Safari web browser. I had the issue but
I just download on App store an other web browser called Atomik Lite and I was able
now to get access to my Yahoo mail.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
svsukumar said:
Sorry , actually this feature is always On , meaning that the sarcasm does not allow any pop up. Since this line appears in grey color I am not able to turn this ON.
Please help

I can toggle mine on and off. Are you on iOS 5? Also, do you have any restrictions set up?

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts