What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Issues with Ipad 1

Jumpngo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am the original owner of an Ipad 1, with WiFi. 16 gb. running 5.1.1. Recently having issues with some Apps-Pages won't open and seems "stuck" partially updates but won't finish, (error message says unable to download pages at this time)Overdrive won't download books from the library, wireless printing with thumbprint isn't working. I have 6.2 GB left in terms of capacity. I did reboot using the sleep key on top and logged out and back in to Itunes. No luck. Any ideas? Thanks.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As your thread is about the iPad 1, I have moved it to the iPad 1 forum, where it will receive better attention.

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am the original owner of an Ipad 1, with WiFi. 16 gb. running 5.1.1. Recently having issues with some Apps-Pages won't open and seems "stuck" partially updates but won't finish, (error message says unable to download pages at this time)Overdrive won't download books from the library, wireless printing with thumbprint isn't working. I have 6.2 GB left in terms of capacity. I did reboot using the sleep key on top and logged out and back in to Itunes. No luck. Any ideas? Thanks.
I checked and the apps you mentioned should be ale to support iOS 5.1.1. I'll see if I find anything online.

Regards.
From the iPad of Goofy8275, iPadForums.net user

Most reactions

Latest posts