What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is your iPad jailbroken?

Is your iPad jailbroken?

• Yes

Votes: 62 23.9%
  • No

Votes: 166 64.1%
  • I plan to jailbreak when it is available for my firmware.

Votes: 28 10.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 1.2%

• Total voters

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm currently on 3.2.2 and as far as I am concerned there is no jailbreak. When there is one I will jailbreak but by the time it's released iOS 4 will be available. Hopefully you can jailbreak that firmware.
3.2.2?
I have not jail broken and have no intention of doing so.

EDIT: whoops, sorry, didn't realize this is an old thread...

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have bad luck. i dont jailbreak until after lmtd warranties expire. 2.5 weeks left for iphone and im getting the perry theme!

travelor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Off course, just 3 minutes I have an iPad then directly jailbroke it. :D

Sent from LutFi's iPad using Tapatalk HD

susanlackey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I used Android devices, I put custom roms and modified the heck out of them. But, iPad and iPhone work perfectly out of the box for me. I have yet to find a good reason to jailbreak mine, and nobody has even tried to convince me I need to.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

latr53

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No, I like the way it works and don't really see a need.

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Agreed same here , I like the way my iPhone 5 and iPad 3 work the way they do . Cannot be bothered with a JB .

moheetdalvi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
Please head over to our hacking section and read all of the stickies in there - iPad Hacking

Start here - http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/2838-jailbreaking-explained.html
and here - http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/24377-jailbreaking-methods-ipad.html
and here - http://www.ipadforums.net/jailbreak-applications-tweaks/25824-ultimate-list-jailbreak-tweaks.html

then you may like to look at the sub-forums Jailbreak Applications & Tweaks, then iPad Themes, and finally Jailbreaking & Hacking Tutorials & How-To Guides

As regards the risks, there is nothing you can do to your iPad whilst jailbroken that places you device at any risk. The jailbreak can always be removed by restoring your device in iTunes. A restore will remove all traces that your device was ever jailbroken.

Hope that helps.

Thanks

kingzo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is. I had too.....

Moderation Notice: This post has been edited by a member of staff in accordance with the Hacking Section Rules

Reminder - Rule 15
Discussion of pirated or cracked applications and any methods associated with enabling their use, such as posting app or repository names, is forbidden on this forum. This also includes discussion of illegally obtaining media such as music, movies, games, books or other copyrighted content.

Piracy is illegal and the staff of iPadForums.net neither supports or condones it in any way. Jailbreaking and hacking is not an excuse to steal or pirate software!

Discussions, links, and sharing of any piracy related topics, apps, repositories, etc., will be deleted and the member will receive a warning which may lead to a ban.

Please review all our forum rules here

Last edited by a moderator:

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mine is. I had too.....

At this point we normally welcome folks to our forum, but lets be clear. We do not support or condone thieves here. If you want to steal music, software, movies, and everything else you think you are "entitled" to for free, that's your business, but you don't get to boast about it around here. Any further discussion of stealing apps you should normally pay for will result in a permanent ban.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts