What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is your iPad jailbroken?

Is your iPad jailbroken?

• Yes

Votes: 62 23.9%
  • No

Votes: 166 64.1%
  • I plan to jailbreak when it is available for my firmware.

Votes: 28 10.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 1.2%

• Total voters

Semel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
d1am0nds said:
I'll never jailbreak mine i love it just the way it is

Jailbraiking gives new life! It opens so many doors.

Amp1216

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes and I absolutely love it t opens your iPad to the things it should already be able to do with the amazing and cool and helpfull tweaks you can get so I recommend it if your on the fence of jailbreaking

madeinengland

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So Apple spends millions of $ to develop and provide a stable OS and make it work properly with the hardware then ties down the Apps so that they also comply with Apple's specs and then you get some guy in a shed who knows better to overwrite Apple's efforts because he knows better. Don't see any logic there, nor do I see any advantages other than piracy. It's like buying an Aston Martin and giving me a set of spanners to adjust it to make it better.
If you don't like what it does, buy something else.

Amp1216

iPF Noob
Reaction score
madeinengland said:
So Apple spends millions of $ to develop and provide a stable OS and make it work properly with the hardware then ties down the Apps so that they also comply with Apple's specs and then you get some guy in a shed who knows better to overwrite Apple's efforts because he knows better. Don't see any logic there, nor do I see any advantages other than piracy. It's like buying an Aston Martin and giving me a set of spanners to adjust it to make it better.
If you don't like what it does, buy something else.

The thing is that apple ties down a lot of customization that every one wishes they can do

Tman904

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mrkool44 said:
Is there a jb for ipad 3 ?

Its online it has three different jailbreaks but I can't find any info I'm ready and waiting

jaydig

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am not allowed to jailbreak my ipad because i have got a deal with the school

RobertR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not jailbroken. I use my iPad at work (Hospital), and they would not let me use it if it were jailbroken due to security and privacy concerns.

Tman904

iPF Noob
Reaction score
RobertR said:
Not jailbroken. I use my iPad at work (Hospital), and they would not let me use it if it were jailbroken due to security and privacy concerns.

Wow!!

Most reactions

Latest posts