What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is this sad...?

stevedoz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Latest Ipad (v 4) has been ordered for me for Christmas. Never owned an apple device before and can't wait.
I'm actually researching apps already and counting the days until I can use it. Am I really sad???

todfloyd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you are I am also :) I have to wait until February to buy mine. I'm here everyday researching its possible uses.
If you discover an app or a unique solution that ipad provides, that just amazes you please share.

Last edited:
OP
S

stevedoz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you are I am also :) I have to wait until February to buy mine. I'm here everyday researching its possible uses.
If you discover an app or a unique solution that ipad provides, that just amazes you please share.

Sorry you have to wait that long. I'm sure I will be posting what I have and asking for advice so I certainly will say what amazes. I hope lots will.
I certainly want to have a go at garageband....

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
BTDT. You're spending your time wisely while having "the monkey on your back". :)

Last edited:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Latest Ipad (v 4) has been ordered for me for Christmas. Never owned an apple device before and can't wait.
I'm actually researching apps already and counting the days until I can use it. Am I really sad???

Naw. Just a welcomed member of this forum. I, too, have done the "obsessive reading while I wait for my new device" thing. :) Trust me, though, it gets worse as the time gets closer! :D

Just know you are among like-minded people and, when the day FINALLY comes, come here to give us your impression(s). IMNSHO, you are so going to love it.

Hang in there ... the time will pass. Oh - and just be glad you won't embarrass yourself by almost hugging the FedEx guy when he brings your iPhone (and iPad, a few months later) to the door. :D

Marilyn

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Yea she sure is nice with that glistening retina display, lightning fast
response, ton of apps, and instant gratification.
Tap the side button and she gently purrs to life ready to make you a happy owner.......just waiting for your beckoning command to act upon instantly.
Yea life is good sitting here with a nice cool beverage enjoying life................

Just a few short weeks and you too, can enjoy the good life. :D

Your not sad......your an excited, soon to be owner.
Congrats!

Wingennis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you are sad then I am just pathetic. I drove 3 hours to buy mine because I couldn't wait for overnight delivery. Congratulations on your new iPad.

OP
S

stevedoz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for all the comments... its a bit harder as being in the UK I picked it up from the local apple store rather than going online, so its sitting in a drawer in the bedroom unwrapped... I'm sure its calling to me. Is there an app called iNeedItNow?

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Sad? No. Smart? Yes. You've ordered the product and now you're making use of the "waiting" period to do further research. This is what I do and I feel it's a very good use of resources.

Toyeboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No that's not sad. That's exactly what I would be doing is I we're you lol. I do recommend a folio case that doubles as a stand though.

Sent from my Triumph using Tapatalk 2

iJamesH

iPF Novice
Reaction score

That's not sad you want to know what's sad? Not having enough apples in your maple glazed apples and cranberries bake.

Now that's sad!!!

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iJamesH said:
That's not sad you want to know what's sad? Not having enough apples in your maple glazed apples and cranberries bake.

Now that's sad!!!

Sad is not having a maple glazed apples and cranberries bake. I've never heard of it, but it sounds soooo good.

katsiko

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you are sad and Wingennis is pathetic, I cannot find the word to correctly describe myself! I have already 100+ apps (purchased and free ones) downloaded on my laptop via iTunes and I only expect my iPad w/Retina display in a couple of weeks! As a friend of mine commented, I am the guy that first buys the tires and then the car...

OP
S

stevedoz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you are sad and Wingennis is pathetic, I cannot find the word to correctly describe myself! I have already 100+ apps (purchased and free ones) downloaded on my laptop via iTunes and I only expect my iPad w/Retina display in a couple of weeks! As a friend of mine commented, I am the guy that first buys the tires and then the car...

Well that's certainly proactive - I'm now wondering what sort of apps you have downloaded.... 100+ sounds a lot

katsiko

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been "surfing" the web for apps top-tens, apps gone free etc. for a month or so and downloaded whatever made a click to me, keeping in mind that I can delete what proves to be useless. Once I find a way to post a list from iTunes (maybe a print-screen) I will get back with details.

Most reactions

Latest posts