What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is this messed up? You tell me.

OP
J

jonnyp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So we were in best buy today with our 15 month old son and we went over to the iPads an I said to my son. Mommy we want this one. Then she proceeded to ask me what the differences were. And I know she knows that she had gotten the wrong one. So I guess we will find out on the 25th. Lol. Just thought I would tell you guys.

Roy Rob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jonnyp said:
So we were in best buy today with our 15 month old son and we went over to the iPads an I said to my son. Mommy we want this one. Then she proceeded to ask me what the differences were. And I know she knows that she had gotten the wrong one. So I guess we will find out on the 25th. Lol. Just thought I would tell you guys.

Good for you jonnyp and a very Merrier Christmas to you!

Sent using my iPad 2 - 16Gb - Wi-Fi

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Smooth. I hope you get the one you want.

dstuttgen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My wife and I try to get what the other wants. We talk about it ahead of time. This year she wanted the new iPod Nano. I was concerned that with her eyesight she might enjoy the iPod touch 5 better and proceded to extol the virtues of a larger screen with retina, the camera capabilities etc. She liked this so I have her new Touch safely stashed away at Santa's workshop. Last year she got me the Zagg keyboard and although I like it it is not the kind I would have wanted had I purchased it myself. This year I sent her the link for the Brydge. I'm really looking forward to that keyboard. JonnyP, I think you did the right thing by showing your son the iPad you wanted as this opened up dialogue between you and you wife.

I hope you get your favored iPad. Happy Holidays to all.

Cheers, Dan

Linda1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Handled well....the short of the story, be sure your sweetheart KNOWS exactly which one. With 39 years of marriage, sneaky is never OK.

Sent from my addictive iPad using iPF

OP
J

jonnyp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I got the new ipad!!!! All is happy in the household!!!

Linda1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good for you.....Congrats to you and a happy household!

Linda1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Congratulations!

The Archangel

Jonnyp, even when we get them exactly what they ask for its still not right. DH traded his kindle fire hd 8.9 he wanted for Christmas for the NEW IPAD 4 today.

Most reactions

Latest posts