What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is this a legit site

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
A

abby221

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Reading it is seems like an advertisement. I don't want to spend the money until I hear from someone who has joined.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unless your iPad is jailbroken, there is only ONE place to download apps -- from Apple!

Here is the disclaimer at the bottom of the page -- "This site and the products and services offered on Your iPad Downloads .com are not associated, affiliated, endorsed, or sponsored by iPad, nor have they been reviewed, tested, or certified by Apple iPad."

Now why would you give them money???

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is one thing true of Apple. It's a locked down system, so unless it's a JB system, yep, App Store is the only place to get apps.

Thphilli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Uh, that is obviously not a legit site. When have you ever seen a legit site with testimonials?

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Uh, that is obviously not a legit site. When have you ever seen a legit site with testimonials?
And there is a site that offers copyright protected books for free that has the disclaimer -- THIS SITE IS NOT INTENDED FOR THE PIRATING OF BOOKS. That should be a tipoff that the site really is intended for the pirating of books!

avanthika

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found this while I was browsing and before I join I am looking to see if it is worth it and legit. Unlimited iPad Downloads : Top iPad website for Movies, Games, TV Shows, Music and much more! All iPad versions and Firmware

I have no idea about that site. To know that site legit or not you can follow these methods given below:

You can read user reviews, problems, their quires, responses and rating about
the site in Webutation - Website Reputation Community against fraud and badware

You can also do a whois search in the site WhoisXY.com and know the owner, technical, administrative contact details etc.. you can use the phone number or email id which you get in whois search and try to contact the person and clarify your doubts.

If the site has SSL certificate it is good site for transactions. SSL certificate enabled site looks like https://paypal.com.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This thread is old and most all of the members who have participated here moved on.

With this-we will now close this thread. Thank you for your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts