What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there such app?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooper01s

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok so I've been looking about and while I've found a few apps none hit the spot.
I'm a plumber and gas engineer and do a lot of sub contracting work.
At the moment my van is full of paperwork.
A diary, a clipboard full of jobs to do, a list of jobs completed etc etc

I'd like an app that combines a bit of apple pages and Microsoft 1 note and a calendar?

I want something like the layout of the standard calender with the day pages with the layout of 1 note with the ability to insert tabs, Change fonts, and add a specific time if needed like pages?
Then to be able to make them PDF documents ready to send to the printer?

A bit far fetched I know
But if you don't ask you don't get

Thanks for any help
Sean

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok so I've been looking about and while I've found a few apps none hit the spot.
I'm a plumber and gas engineer and do a lot of sub contracting work.
At the moment my van is full of paperwork.
A diary, a clipboard full of jobs to do, a list of jobs completed etc etc

I'd like an app that combines a bit of apple pages and Microsoft 1 note and a calendar?

I want something like the layout of the standard calender with the day pages with the layout of 1 note with the ability to insert tabs, Change fonts, and add a specific time if needed like pages?
Then to be able to make them PDF documents ready to send to the printer?

A bit far fetched I know
But if you don't ask you don't get

Thanks for any help
Sean
Hello Sean. I note you made a post asking for rather similar assistance in the New Member Intro sub-forum to which you have had some responses. As this most recent post in iPad Apps is in a similar vein, to which no response has been received, I am closing this thread.
Please do not post a similar topic/request in more than one thread as it fragments the conversations and makes it more confusing to members who may wish to respond. Besides, it's against our rules.
Regards, Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts