What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there is such app?

Joker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That lock other apps, for example if I tried to open a app it ask for a pass. If there is please let me know.:)

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wanna piece of my birthday cake? Will that help?

322d9c48-1.png

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There are apps which will password protect private information.
I use one called Stash which is password protected.

This means I can let others play with my iPad but personal docs and client names are secure. Believe it also handles photos and video too.

OP
J

Joker

iPF Noob
Reaction score

This means I can let others play with my iPad but personal docs and client names are secure. Believe it also handles photos and video too.

Thanks, I don't really have documnts that I want to protect just some apps in general. I just found Locktopus to be the one I needed. Thanks every one.:):D

cmalinowski

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Thanks, I don't really have documnts that I want to protect just some apps in general. I just found Locktopus to be the one I needed. Thanks every one.:):D
Just FYI: Locktopus requires a jailbreak. Works well for me. There are apparently one or two others that work well for jailbroken iDevices.

Most reactions

Latest posts