What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

is there anyone knows, what is should be avoid while charging ipad2 ?...

miket5au

iPF Novice
Reaction score
hello , what is should be avoid while charging ipad2 ?

All the normal things as for any electrical device. There is nothing special other than to plug it in using the ipad cable and use the apple recharger or one that does not supply to much power.

Don't try and quick charge it with some custom super-duper third party or home made charger.

OP
F
Reaction score
well, thank you first ...
hmm, how long the iPad.batt life, if i connect wifi?

and one more, is it dangerous, if iPad still on charge when the batt is full or 100% ?

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I get over 10 hours in battery life and no, it is not dangerous. I plug mine in at night and go to bed and in the morning it is 100%. I am sure that it was 100% for quite a while.

It isn't like the old batteries, from what I have read.

Martlet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
frederycohusainlie said:
if i using internet, it just 5 hours survive .... else it could be more ....

I had a similar problem with my iPhone. I reset it and it was fine.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hold the power button and the home button down at the same time until you see the Apple logo.

Let it reboot.

When your iPad starts trippin ~ start with that step first.:)

miket5au

iPF Novice
Reaction score
And ~ don't try to charge it through your computer/usb. Might be there for days as it is a very slow charge.

That really depends on the USB port / computer. My computer charges my iPad 2 completely in about 8 hours. Not as fast as the charger but it manages it overnight.

Most reactions

Latest posts