What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there an ipad app that lets me share my ipad screen

MichaelSmith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there an ipad app that lets me share my ipad screen with someone at another computer at another location? I'd like an app that lets me write stuff with my stylus (like note taker HD) and have that appear on someone else's screen on a computer at another location. If there is no such app, I'd be happy with some hack that lets me do this through my computer. (Now what I tend to do is write a bunch of stuff and have note taker HD email it to the other person.)

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can access a PC screen from an iPad and control what appears on that PC screen, but not the other way around.

If you want to remotely access a PC or Mac the most recommended app by Members is Splashtop. There's a free, limited viewing time, version too, so you can try it risk free.

Tim

MrMartin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there an ipad app that lets me share my ipad screen with someone at another computer at another location? I'd like an app that lets me write stuff with my stylus (like note taker HD) and have that appear on someone else's screen on a computer at another location. If there is no such app, I'd be happy with some hack that lets me do this through my computer. (Now what I tend to do is write a bunch of stuff and have note taker HD email it to the other person.)

try google it mate

tbango11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for the an application that does exactly what you were looking for. Did you find an application that mirrors Note Taker HD to a PC.

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tbango11 said:
Hi, I am looking for the an application that does exactly what you were looking for. Did you find an application that mirrors Note Taker HD to a PC.

The only way would be to jailbreak and then install veency.

Most reactions

Latest posts