What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there an app that

hayroset

iPF Noob
Reaction score
will allow you to open attachments to emails that come in PDF Portfolio format?

I have iAnnotate but it doesn't seem to work with that format.

Thanks for the help!

Hayley

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hayroset said:
I don't understand what you are saying. Could be a little bit clearer please? Thanks!

It's a link, if you follow it it will lead you to a page where (I think as I didn't read in detail) that GoodReader will do what you want.

The Archangel

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hayroset said:
I don't understand what you are saying. Could be a little bit clearer please? Thanks!

It's a link, if you follow it it will lead you to a page where (I think as I didn't read in detail) that GoodReader will do what you want.

The Archangel

The link explains why some Portfolio items will open and why some won't.

OP
H

hayroset

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, I had no idea that was a link, sorry. Can you tell this is all new to me still?

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
hayroset said:
Thanks, I had no idea that was a link, sorry. Can you tell this is all new to me still?

Links are always blue, just like on a computer. That is how you can tell.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hayroset said:

Links are always blue, just like on a computer. That is how you can tell.

I think it varies with browsers and whether you're using the iPad Forum app. On my current view (Safari), the links are black, but underlined.

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
I think it varies with browsers and whether you're using the iPad Forum app. On my current view (Safari), the links are black, but underlined.

Hm. Weird. Even on Safari, for me, links are colored.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
By default links are blue in most web browsers.

Web sites can override the default colors. Some web browsers have options that disable a website's ability to override custom settings such as link color, fonts size, etc. The result is that some people see slightly different versions of a web site, depending.

In Safari on the iMac with (mostly) default settings, the links are black and underlined on this site.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:

Hm. Weird. Even on Safari, for me, links are colored.

Maybe because you're using the IPF app?

I'm on Safari on iPad, not using the IPF app. I don't remember my PC / netbook views. I'm traveling without either, because iPad has freed me, woohoo.

Most reactions