What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there an app that...

matt_90036

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need an app that will convert media files into iPad format. 90% of the files that I try to copy to iPad says that they are not supported. I am tired of this... I have mp3 audio files and they are not supported according to my iPad (even thou apple website says that they are). I need an app that will automatically convert everything into iPad playable format. Any suggestions??

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I didn't have much luck with VLC, but I can recommend AirVideo. You can live convert and stream from your PC, and if you like it'll convert and add them to your iTunes.

skatealex2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
not saying it works for everything but VLC's been great for me, when people send me songs through emails it usually works to play them

Dragoro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If the file will play in itunes, itll play in the ipad right?

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just buy the Air Video app and then download the Air Video server. You can convert the videos on the fly and watch them, or convert them and copy them to your iPad for later viewing, it's an excellent program and ridiculously easy to use.

gagekko

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got a mac? Use "Miro Video Converter" then just play - they automatically go to iTunes - unless you already changed your defaults.

Most reactions

Latest posts