What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there an app that shows photos in "full screen" mode from an SD card?

kinryuu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I have the SD card adapter that lets me transfer pictures from an SD card to my iPad, but when I use the photo app that's already on my iPad, it doesn't seem to have a way to display each picture in full screen mode. Is there a way to do that without downloading them to the iPad first? If the default photo app doesn't allow this, is there any other app that does?

Thanks!

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

I've been using the CCK w/ my iPad for 3 years - the native photo iOS app is what opens when the adapter is attached, so that is your choice - once opened (as you probably already know), you have the option to import all images on the card or to select those you want to import; then you are also given the choice once imported to either keep those images on your SD card or to delete them - there is no 'preview' option to see an image from the SD card on your iPad before deciding to import - sorry. Dave

Most reactions