What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there an app for this?

aihna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As I was visiting B&N to get my free ebook coupon, I was looking around and saw a book that I almost bought. Then I had this hunch that I had already bought it, but just hadn't read it yet. It made me think I would like an app to put on my iMac,, iPhone, and iPad where I could keep a catalog of my books, both
paper and ebooks. I know there are a couple of Mac applications, but are there any that would sync with a (preferably) universal iPhone/iPad app so that it would be easy to always know what books you already own?

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ibooks

As I was visiting B&N to get my free ebook coupon, I was looking around and saw a book that I almost bought. Then I had this hunch that I had already bought it, but just hadn't read it yet. It made me think I would like an app to put on my iMac,, iPhone, and iPad where I could keep a catalog of my books, both
paper and ebooks. I know there are a couple of Mac applications, but are there any that would sync with a (preferably) universal iPhone/iPad app so that it would be easy to always know what books you already own?

From the app store should do the job, but I;m not sure about your iphone.

Jeff

OP
aihna

aihna

iPF Noob
Reaction score

From the app store should do the job, but I;m not sure about your iphone.

Jeff

Anyway, thanks Jeff. :D

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There are a couple of apps that do this iBookshelf and Book Crawler that I know. I have Book Crawler. You can input your books via your phone or iPad. Because it has an ispn scanner I found it easier to do by phone. You then upload your library via dropbox to either iPad or iPhone. It's very simple. Really takes the headache out of wondering if you already have the book or not. There is a lite version of book crawler if you wish to try it out, if i remember correctly it only holds about 25 books, but enough time to see if its what you want. Since buying this app and uploading my whole library of 900 + books I found out that there is also a web based company which looks very interesting too and you can store your library on your iPad and iPhone. It is librarything.com. I hope this helps you. Happy Reading

Most reactions

Latest posts