What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there a way to get missed call/SMS info on your iPad from your iPhone?

iPadaddictedsc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there some app/jailbreak tweak out there that allows one to pair their phone with their iPad (or some other way) such that when you get a missed call on your iPhone or a text message, it shows up on your iPad screen?

Would be handy if at home and iPhone is charging in the bedroom and you are using iPad in the living room and you miss a call. You could see who called and what time.. Maybe even respond to a text message on your iPad?

Many thanks!

wigsajumper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Twerppoet is correct if you are a google voice user then this works great.

I have an iPad and moto droid 1 if I get a call or text I will get a message on my iPad (if they call you will only get a notice if they leave a message)

Also you can access all of the texts and voicemail via the browser on a computer and do searches of your texts. Which is awesome if you get a lot of work info via texting

NYHorsewoman

iPF Novice
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
I have not used it myself, but from what I've heard Google Voice could be set up to do this.

Yes, this works great. I set up a Google number and my calls and messages go there and then get pushed to my iPad. I use Google voice and Google Talk and Talkatone on my iPad for messages and texting. I even worked perfectly in Ireland. I was able to call my daughter at camp and talk for 20 minutes using Talkatone for absolutely free!

Most reactions

Latest posts