What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there a start up fee when i activate with Verzion

morsecode44

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As the title says and if so does it happen again the fee if i activate it for say a month, then let it go for a couple of months and then activate . I have been told there might be a $35 activation fee for the IPad 3

texasez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you do it yourself there is no charge. If you take it to the Verizon store they will charge $35. It is easy to do it yourself. Look under settings and cellular data and you can activate there.

OP
M

morsecode44

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good then this would apply if I shut the cellular service off for a couple of months then turned it back on as long as I do it myself from my IPad true ?

Thanks

texasez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was told that if you shut off for a certain period of time, which I do not remember for sure how long it was, you would have to register again. I assume there would be no fee but not sure.

Most reactions

Latest posts