What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there a site that reviews iPad cases and ranks or compares them?

edmouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
there's a thread here about it (somewhere). And in that thread there is a link to one on the Apple support board. There are lots of links to click in that one.

Not much help, I know. But search a little. If you can search my name for posts, I responded in the other thread with a direct link to the Apple board.

Hivoltage

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah....I am looking for a hard case that adds little bulk to protect it...one that comes with a screen protector, then a small nylon type bag to travel with.

I have not even got my Ipad yet, just ordered it yesterday.

T

TJK

Check out iLounge. They did a big article recently that reviewed a bunch of cases and accessories.

Www dot ilounge dot com

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lots of ways to get reviews. Most on line retailers have comment postings and many magazines do reviews. CNET also does reviews, but I don't make much about their ratings. With so many cases and the wide range of individual needs, it is almost impossible to get the right one by other people's opinions.

Most reactions

Latest posts