What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there a limit on the number of apps?

Yoshiki UK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a limit for the amount of apps you can store on an iPad? Not in terms of data space, but in terms of pages of apps. Because if you filled up a 64gb just with apps (I'd like to see that) there would be thousands of apps.

I've personally got my eye on between 20-30 for when i get it.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nope. Even if you fill all the pages, search works. But that'll all change in the fall when we get iOS 4 that supports folders.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a limit for the amount of apps you can store on an iPad?
How much money ya got??? Actually there is somewhat of a limit because IIRC, there are 11 pages available and there is room for 20 apps per page (plus the 4 "permanent" ones at the bottom) so this would mean you could theoretically put 224 apps on your iPad (including the ones that come with it that you can't get rid of no matter how much you hate them!). Of course when iOS4 comes out with folders, the amount of apps will almost be limitless! I hope you ordered the 64gb version!

Most reactions

Latest posts