What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there a case that would work well with a Logitech bluetooth keyboard cover?

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It fits similar to the Apple Smartcover when closed, so the case would need to be bare on that side that is magneticly attached to the cover.

2013-03-19 10_23_12-Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad mini - Logitech.jpg2013-03-19 10_23_27-Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad mini - Logitech.jpg

OP
Y

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do like the look of the skin, I just am concerned over light drop protection. My main intention for the Mini is to be able to
some work when away from my office.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The smart cover is not the way to go if you want drop protection. Personally, I don't worry too much over drop protection since I have no kids. I worry about scratch and ding protection, in case I ever want to sell a device. But you need to do what is best for you. There are many many cases for iPads, though.

You could use skins for ding/scratch protection, then get a sleeve to put both the keyboard and the mini in for when you travel. The sleeve would be your drop protection. Or you could get a carry case with handles.

OP
Y

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The smart cover is not the way to go if you want drop protection. Personally, I don't worry too much over drop protection since I have no kids. I worry about scratch and ding protection, in case I ever want to sell a device. But you need to do what is best for you. There are many many cases for iPads, though.

You could use skins for ding/scratch protection, then get a sleeve to put both the keyboard and the mini in for when you travel. The sleeve would be your drop protection. Or you could get a carry case with handles.

Some good points there. My kids essentially have taken over our 1st generation iPads, as well as their own 4th Gen iPod Touch collection, so this will be mine.

Or so I think for now....

johnbergsing

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know if you're still in the market for a cover, but this works well with my iPad Mini/Logitech Ultrathin combo.

i-Blason Super Cushion Neoprene Sleeve Case Cover Pouch for Apple iPad Mini 7.9 Inch and Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Tablet (Black)
http://amzn.com/B009MSGEHO

TwinsisterWendy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I myself use that keyboard cover, and use a zippable sleeve for around the two. I like it that way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Most reactions

Latest posts