What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is ther an app to replace my Day Timer?

doyleb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bought my iPad 2 two months ago and am now loking to use it more at work for things like managing appointments, taking meeting notes, tracking to-do items and recording travel expenses. I used to do this with my Day Timer, but am wondering if there is an app that would handle all 3 items. Taking meeting notes, either with a stylus or a keybaord is fine, but having one app that does all four functions (appointment tracking, notes, to do's and expeses ) woudl be great and allow me to leave my laptop to work emails, spreadsheet, Word docs, etc). Any suggestions?

Thanks - so far I love this tool and am looking to expand it's use.

BD

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Informant HD which does most of what you want - except expenses tracking. The Developer has a comprehensive User Manual at their site so you can check out its capabilities before purchasing.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts