What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is the new itunes safe for hacking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
grayshark95 said:
You didn't post about the new iTunes. Or maybe I don't get what you said. If I am right, I want my two points back. :)

I don't have anything after 10.2.2? Just checked, that is the latest in UK for me. What's new?
Always helps to put version number in your questions!

Last edited:
OP
graywolf

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
Because some are new to this.

Got my first apple product this year, discounting an iPod video. ;)
So anything before that has never been on my radar. :D

My first apple product besides an iPod nano. And I got iPad in august. Touché.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
OP
graywolf

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry, we're at cross purposes my friend. I'm asking is there something newer that 10.2.2? I think you said no. I check my iTunes & Apple and it says no. 10.2.2. is the latest
So I don't see it if there is... If there isn't then that thread is from 18th April (2 weeks ago!) when I posted it was a safe release...
I think you are asking again in this thread, is iTunes safe? So, from what I can see you are asking something which not only did I already answer a couple of weeks ago, but which you contributed to?
What I am missing GS? I honestly don't see it?
I'll give you 10 point if you can explain to me what I've got mixed up. I keep re-reading it and I don't see it...

OP
graywolf

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
Sorry, we're at cross purposes my friend. I'm asking is there something newer that 10.2.2? I think you said no. I check my iTunes & Apple and it says no. 10.2.2. is the latest
So I don't see it if there is... If there isn't then that thread is from 18th April (2 weeks ago!) when I posted it was a safe release...
I think you are asking again in this thread, is iTunes safe? So, from what I can see you are asking something which not only did I already answer a couple of weeks ago, but which you contributed to?
What I am missing GS? I honestly don't see it?
I'll give you 10 point if you can explain to me what I've got mixed up. I keep re-reading it and I don't see it...

Ohhh! Ok. Nobody loses points. I got an update for iTunes last night and I was wondering. Let me check what version it is.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
grayshark95 said:
Ohhh! Ok. Nobody loses points. I got an update for iTunes last night and I was wondering. Let me check what version it is.

Hold up! If you've got 10.2.2 you lose points big time bud. I'm starting my calculations now...

OP
graywolf

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok... Something's not right, I just got the update for 10.2.2. Hmm..... Weird. In the other thread about iTunes, when I posted, that was when I got 10.2.1. Weird. Just delete or close this thread.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok... Something's not right, I just got the update for 10.2.2. Hmm..... Weird. In the other thread about iTunes, when I posted, that was when I got 10.2.1. Weird. Just delete or close this thread.

Not before I rub it in a little more... EPIC FAIL!

-5 point total is your penalty (and I'm giving you some credit back there for me posting that useless link in the "signing" debate, but you lost some more for saying you won this thread prematurely!)

Better luck next time young padawan :D

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions