What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

is the apple forum down?

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
i can't get on the apple forum,just get an error message,is it down?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No, panic not! It's a parse error, very annoying but it is an update problem that the forum app owners are working on. It occurs when members use the emoji symbols. It's worse on the longest threads due to emojis on there. I have to use the Ipf app and the website version in synchronisation due to this. Apparently it is not an easy one to fix. We are waiting for the update.

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ok thanks,thought it was my macbook at first,hope its not down long,I'm getting withdrawal symptoms.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Use the website. I know for us app users we don't like using it but needs must.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
howdy partner , I thought it was just me lost apple forum.. Did the iPhone show up...
hi yes,i inboxed you,came about lunch time,got it activated and now waiting for the network to activate my sim,in a dilemma about what kind case to get,went shopping but no luck,don't know if i should get zagg on it,decisions decisions,going to explore my phone soon.

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
hi yes,i inboxed you,came about lunch time,got it activated and now waiting for the network to activate my sim,in a dilemma about what kind case to get,went shopping but no luck,don't know if i should get zagg on it,decisions decisions,going to explore my phone soon.
very pleased it arrived safe and sound. What fun you are going to have lol. Which inbox did u use this site or AF cause can't get on there. And nothing showing up on this site in my inbox :/. Anyway all is good put a search for 4s cases on amazon so u see what's around. I know when I got my 3GS I bought a leather flip case and a nice black and red back cover that was her sports jacket lol. Just so I had 2 to change.... I will check back to see how you got on hope AF fixes itself soon

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
very pleased it arrived safe and sound. What fun you are going to have lol. Which inbox did u use this site or AF cause can't get on there. And nothing showing up on this site in my inbox :/. Anyway all is good put a search for 4s cases on amazon so u see what's around. I know when I got my 3GS I bought a leather flip case and a nice black and red back cover that was her sports jacket lol. Just so I had 2 to change.... I will check back to see how you got on hope AF fixes itself soon
Think the gremlins are working overtime tonight,i keep changing my mind about cases,screen protectors,i have a flip case on my samsung so may go that way again,maybe!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts