What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is pages really worth 9.99?

James96

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hesitate to buy pages or not. There are many good review for it, but is it really worth $ 9.99? It seems to be expensive@@

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there!

I say, "yes!" It's a great word processing app. I found it to be quite easy to use, allowing me to type up reference pages, creating templates, adding graphs, tables and pictures. It crosses over to Microsoft office quite well without any change to the format. I have managed to write a 100 page professional portfolio using Pages on my iPad! Have not had any problems!

Also, another cool feature which I believe came with one of the updates is being able to send a document to another app, like Evernote, Dropbox, iAnnotate...

image-1502243204.jpg

Last edited:

BostonDan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought it and also bought QuickOffice HD, and many other office suites. While I feel Pages is worth $10, if I were doing it over again, I would only purchase QuickOffice HD. If you require Google Drive or Dropbox support, it's the best available IMHO.

Good luck,
Dan

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I prefer Pages to QuickOffice Pro. I deleted the latter a year ago and don't miss it.

Pages is incredibly easy to use with a slew of features and has options for exporting documents in Word, PDF as well as Pages format.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Pages is easily worth the $10 that it costs, especially if you have multiple devices, since you only have to buy it once.

The really great thing about it is that it will sync to Pages on your Mac for another $20, so if you are mobile you can work on docs on the road and have the updated version available soon as you get home.

Most reactions

Latest posts