What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is MobileMe work

Larryfgraver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MY contacts on both my iPad and iPhone are really screwed up lots of doubles, if I correct one the other does not follow. Does anyone know if Apple has MobileMe me down or is it just me.

OP
Larryfgraver

Larryfgraver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
quinconces said:
I have the same issues. It's more than irritating. ' geniuses' had no solutions here.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I even am having problems with my PC and Outlook and mobileMe will not sync.

quinconces

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Larryfgraver said:
I even am having problems with my PC and Outlook and mobileMe will not sync.

Same here. My IMac and IPhone have the same duplicate issues. I lose data on iCal as well.
I no longer have confidence with MobileMe .

Sent from my iPad using iPF

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Make sure you are not syncing through iTunes as well as through your MobileMe account on the iPad. One or the other, never both.

OP
Larryfgraver

Larryfgraver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
Make sure you are not syncing through iTunes as well as through your MobileMe account on the iPad. One or the other, never both.

Thanks for your input, I am not syncing in iTunes, only use iTunes to update iOS and backup. It seems like yahoo addresses got infused into my iPad contact, because I see nicknames which I didn't notice before. I checked my iPad and iPhone settings under mail, and contacts and both are set for my me account not yahoo. I do use yahoo for calendar but that is all.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Ok. Not sure what is going on then.

Other accounts that you set up will/should not cause problems with your MobileMe contacts. It will create a separate contact list for them, if they can be synced.

OP
Larryfgraver

Larryfgraver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
Ok. Not sure what is going on then.

Other accounts that you set up will/should not cause problems with your MobileMe contacts. It will create a separate contact list for them, if they can be synced.

Did it again, last night I had 575 contact this morning I had near 900 contacts, if I go to me.com on PC and log in and check my contacts there I have in the 600 contacts don't understand what is going on.

Most reactions

Latest posts