What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it worth upgrading from iPad1 to iPad2

ColemanLee09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Of course. Sell your iPad 1 online or craigslist. Then buy an iPad 2! It's all about the new toy!

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF.

kevbo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Vintage90 said:
Apple own the Market. Nothing comes close...Galaxy HTC etc. Just not anywhere near. And we have the dual core CPU. I used to be a hard core gamer.... Good when hanging around studios waiting to my turn to track in bass or whatever. I think I will buy Dead Space, just to see if it's as good as the reviews say. Not going to fill this with games though :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Pretty much every Android tablet has a dual core CPU as well though. It remains to be seen if the Tegra 2 can be brought up to the speed of the A5 through drivers, but the Samsung CPU/GPU in the new Galaxy Tab is actually faster. I agree though.. I don't have my iPad for games.

Most reactions

Latest posts