What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it the iPad or Forum Connection ??

NorPlan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:rolleyes: When I Access a Do It Yourself forum, trying to access different links within that Website when I attempt to Click On either doesn't take the command if you will or if it does it's only for a split second then back to previous ....Basically while on this Website every action Reacts with a Super Sensitive Response..After much Trial & Error I do eventually get somewhere...Unfortunately this site doesn't have a Quote Button to highlight when Answering a Post either, Which is another Query I have on How Too ??

I ask this because I Don't have this Problem with any other Forum..Is it Me, The iPad or The Internet Connection to the Forum in Question ??

Elizellen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't know about your first problem but have worked out how to use a quote in replying using the Ipad and the forum app

Above the post you want to quote from you will see a little > click on that

image-2387107639.jpg

You should be taken to another screen

image-2659397652.jpg

where if you scroll down to the post you want to quote you will see a "Reply with Quote" link.

image-2386273471.jpg

Click on that then post your reply.

Last edited:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
:rolleyes: When I Access a Do It Yourself forum, trying to access different links within that Website when I attempt to Click On either doesn't take the command if you will or if it does it's only for a split second then back to previous ....Basically while on this Website every action Reacts with a Super Sensitive Response..After much Trial & Error I do eventually get somewhere...Unfortunately this site doesn't have a Quote Button to highlight when Answering a Post either, Which is another Query I have on How Too ?? I ask this because I Don't have this Problem with any other Forum..Is it Me, The iPad or The Internet Connection to the Forum in Question ??
Or, easier:
Tap the blue arrow at the right, below Join date and Posts, to see this:

image-364843022.jpg

Choose "Quote" to get here:

image-2229656042.jpg

And write your answer.

Most reactions

Latest posts